Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Starting A Blog!

Greetings!

So instead of sending out a billion emails to all of you I am just going to keep this blog. Mom gave me the idea...seemed like a fast and easy way to stay in touch with you guys. I am leaving tomorrow morning. My flight leaves out of O'hare Airport in Chicago at 8:30am. I should be in Anchorage by 3pm and King Salmon by dinner. I won't have a cell phone due to how remote the area is so the best way to get in touch with me is going to be through the Internet (this, facebook, or email).  However, my location will have limited internet as well. I believe it is connected by satellite and isn't unlimited data. Contact may be a little limited but I promise to stay in touch!  See you all in a couple of months!

Love, 


Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage!! Be safe and have fun!!
    Love Ross, Sara, Megan and Lila :)

    ReplyDelete